Let your customers collaborate with your support agents with a click of a button to:
- surf the website together and get visual help via co-browsing,
- exchange text messages, docs and images,
- fill in complex forms together,
- share their mobile camera with the support rep.
Video chat is useful, where solving an issue over the phone is complicated and losing customers is very costly, such as in:
- insurance, where customers need to fill complex forms or register claims faster by showing the damage via their smartphone camera,
- banking, where customers need to navigate a large website or a web app to achieve their urgent goals quickly,
- retail, where customers could use visual help when navigating the website,
- telecommunications and manufacturing, where support staff can see the issue clearly through the customer’s smartphone camera and help faster,
- real estate, where a sales person can show off the estate for remote customers or browse the listings with them.
You can also disable the video and use RichCall to equip your website with the “click-to-collaborate” feature which allow visitor to call your contact center from a webpage and collaborate with the support rep.