Let your customers collaborate with your support agents with a click of a button to:
- surf the site together with the agent and get help via co-browsing,
- fill complex forms together, so the agent sees the context of the issue clearly,
- exchange text messages, docs and images with the agent to resolve the issue faster,
- share their mobile camera with the support specialists.
Video chat is useful, where solving an issue over the phone is complicated and losing customers is very costly, such as in:
- insurance, where customers need to fill complex forms or register claims faster by showing the damage via their smartphone camera,
- banking, where customers need to navigate a large website or a web app to achieve their urgent goals quickly from the comfort of their homes or a free video desk in the bank branch,
- retail, where customers could use help navigating the site or learning more about products,
- telecommunications and manufacturing, where support staff can see the issue clearly through the customer’s smartphone camera and help faster,
- real estate, where a sales person can show off the estate for remote customers or browse the listings with them,
or in other situations, where customers can learn new information via video quicker and easier, than talking over the phone or visiting the sales office in-person.