When your customers share their screen with your contact agent, he or she can guide the customer in his browser, makes it easier to lead your clients towards their purchase. Here’s how it works:
- the customer connects with a representative from the website without downloading anything
- the customer is connected through the browser with the representative through the contact center and the browser
- the representative may not type for the customer or enter data and may not see sensitive data
- the customer can share the screen with the contact center operator, who can also co-browse the session to guide the customer
- the agent can not only talk and send text, but also share images, links, and use a video chat
Cobrowsing can help yours customers, when they need help performing a complex action onlne, such as:
- filling a mortgage application
- filing an insurance claim
- sending a wire transfer
- making a complex purchase
- troubleshooting a product
Screen sharing and co-browsing allows your company to:
- improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
- cross-sell and upsell easier and boost profits
- increase first-contact conversion rate
- reduce abandonment rate among the many people, who fail to self-service
- reduce customer-service costs by reducing handling time by 80% and increasing contact center agent utilization.
Effective, with simple installation and cheap, cobrowsing software is pretty useful for the companies, who use it, according to the numerous studies.
Research “Cobrowsing in Customer Service: The Path to Just-in-Time Customer Engagement” by the Aberdeen Group1 says:
“for companies that use cobrowsing, average revenue per call grew by 3% and annual revenue grew by 16.8%.”
“the number of positive mentions on social media and the amount of revenue from customer referrals were roughly 4 times higher for companies that use cobrowsing than for those that do not. The customer win-back rate was 8 times higher.“
According to another study by the Customer Contact Council2, delighting the customers doesn’t build loyalty as much as reducing their effort to get what they want does – that’s why improving customer experience is so important and efficient in building loyalty.
Test screen sharing in our video chat, which automatically integrates with any contact center, such as:
- Cisco UCCX/UCCE
- Interactive intelligence
and expand your omnichannel approach with it – contact us to get a free trial to see how it works in your environment.