Richcall empowers contact center agents with:
- One-way or Dual Video – Communicate with a real person: the client can see the agent but not the other way around, by default. Use of dual video is optional.
- Text Chat – For sending text, photos, and documents.
- Co-browsing – Enable the agent and the customer to collaborate on your website with one another.
- Application Sharing – Browse the web together, share documents, and any other desktop applications.
- “Pointer” Feature – An agent can view a client’s application in real time, monitoring each of the client’s actions, drawing attention to specific elements on the application interface with a blinking yellow arrow.
- Snap Shot with Annotation – Agents can take snapshots and make pen/marker annotations to easily identity items of interest.