Improve your customer experience by enriching your customer contact center calls with a text chat, video, and co-browsing to:
- let your prospects contact you immediately, while they are having issues on your site, app or in your store
- allow your contact center agents see things through your customers’ eyes, so they can help more efficiently
- show the advantages of your cars or luxury items to your potential customers through video
- to assist your insurance customers to fill a complex form or navigate your site with co-browsing
- solve complex support issues and turn clients into satisfied and loyal customers
- solve equipment issues in the field much faster through video
- escalate a voice call to a video chat session with co-browsing
Learn more how RichCall works:
- features and how they help you,
- how well it integrates with a contact center,
- how you can integrate it with your environment.
Why use video chat in a contact center?
As you help your customers use your product easier, you also:
- build customer loyalty, because clients value solving their problem faster more, than freebies1
- increase the first-call resolution rate
- decrease customer churn, since low quality service is one of the main reasons customers leave companies1
When video chat increases in popularity among businesses and customers become more comfortable with video chat, it is important to match their expectations and offer exceptional service.
It is the Richcall remote expert chat that you will find easier to install, because it connects to your contact center automatically, and:
- provides context to your agents with CRM information
- routes calls to both call and video chat agents, according to your call routing rules
- provides all the tools an agent needs to help the customer online
- records the calls
- measures and reports customer satisfaction and agent performance.