Improve your customer support by enhancing your contact center calls with video, co-browsing and text chat to:
- let your prospects contact you immediately, while they are having issues on your site, app or in your store,
- allow your contact center agents see things through your customers’ eyes, so they can help more efficiently
- help your field technicians or customers solve equipment issues in the field much faster through video,
- assist your insurance customers to file a claim request by showing the damage to your agent via video,
- escalate a voice call to a video chat session with co-browsing in a desktop or on a mobile phone.
Learn more how RichCall works:
- the features and how they help you,
- how well it integrates with a contact center,
- how you can integrate it with your contact center.
Why use video chat in a contact center?
As you help your customers use your product easier, you also:
- build customer loyalty, because clients value solving their problem faster more, than freebies1
- increase the first-call resolution rate
- decrease customer churn, since low quality service is one of the main reasons customers leave companies1
When video chat increases in popularity among businesses and customers become more comfortable with video chat, it is important to match their expectations and offer exceptional service.
It is the Richcall remote expert chat that you will find easier to install, because it connects to your contact center automatically, and:
- provides context to your agents with CRM information
- routes calls to both call and video chat agents, according to your call routing rules
- provides all the tools an agent needs to help the customer online
- records the calls
- measures and reports customer satisfaction and agent performance.