RichCall employs the following features to help organizations meet applicable HIPAA technical standards:
- Session data transmitted across the network is protected using strong cryptographic protocols including Secured Real Time Protocol (SRTP) with AES-256 keys. The keys are dynamic and negotiated via DTLS for each call..
- Role-based access control for admin, supervisors and agents allowing to configure collaboration features available for agents and clients.
- Web and application access are protected by User ID and password.
- RichCall Agent app allows user to easily terminate a session in progress.
- Delay for disconnection of an idle agent is fully configurable.
- Client connections traverse RichCall’s secured infrastructure.
- Client connections are logged and account admin have secured access to session archive.
- Application executables are digitally signed.
- Web app interfaces are securely available over TLS 1.2.
- SRTP protocol prevent any changes or replay of previously created packets to ensure integrity of transmission.
- App sharing and co-browsing can be disable for HIPAA accounts.
In addition we have the following in the roadmap:
- Scheduled meetings (ask Aurus manager about release date for “meeting scheduler” feature) are not listed publicly.
- Audio/video files may be configured to be encrypted prior to saving on the storage.