Cobrowsing is an easy way for a contact center agent to guide the customer through:
- navigating a site
- completing a mortgage application
- filing an insurance claim
- sending a wire transfer
- making a complex purchase
- troubleshooting an application, etc.
Cobrowsing allows your company to:
- improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
- cross-sell and upsell easier and boost profits
- increase first-contact conversion rate
- reduce abandonment rate among the many people, who fail to self-service
- reduce customer-service costs by reducing handling time by 80% and increasing contact center agent utilization.
Here’s how exactly it works:
- the customer connects to the agent through the browser without downloading anything
- the customer is connected through the browser with the agent through the contact center and the browser
- the representative may not type for the customer or enter data, and may not see sensitive data
- the specialist can not only talk and send text, but also share images, links, and use a video chat
Effective, with easy contact center integration, the Richcall cobrowsing software is pretty useful for the companies, according to the numerous studies of companies, who use co-browsing.
Research “Cobrowsing in Customer Service: The Path to Just-in-Time Customer Engagement” by the Aberdeen Group1 says:
“for companies that use cobrowsing, average revenue per call grew by 3% and annual revenue grew by 16.8%.”
“the number of positive mentions on social media and the amount of revenue from customer referrals were roughly 4 times higher for companies that use cobrowsing than for those that do not. The customer win-back rate was 8 times higher.“
According to another study by the Customer Contact Council2, delighting the customers doesn’t build loyalty as much as reducing their effort to get what they want does – that’s why improving customer experience is so important and efficient in building loyalty.
With Richcall, your agents will also be able to share files, share their screen or look at the customer’s desktop application and point out something in it. You can use Richcall in a browser, in a video kiosk or on smartphones.
By the way, Richcall automatically integrates with any contact center, such as:
- Cisco UCCX/UCCE
- Interactive intelligence
so you can expand your omnichannel approach with it or contact us to get a free trial to see how it works in your environment and use case.