RichCall 3.7 is something that we worked on for more than 6 months!
Check out the main features of the new release:
1. Client UI – video on-hold configurable by admin
Admin is able to configure advertising video which plays when the client waits in a queue or the call is put on-hold.
2. Video kiosk edition – remote printer and scanner control
RichCall-powered videokiosks can be equipped with a printer and a scanner, fully controlled by a remote agent.
3. Agent UI – sending co-browsing request to a client
Agent is now able to send the co-browsing request and the client will just need to click the “Accept” button to share his browser.
4. Client UI – configurable pre-call survey
Configure a pre-call survey to gain useful information about the customer and the case even before a session starts.
5. License details available for admin
More info on the license is now available for admin.
6. Advanced audio settings
Admin can control the usage of various codecs depending on the PBX RichCall integrates with; the codecs supported are: OPUS, G722, G729, PCMU, PCMA.